VERY LITTLE MOVEMENT
The market cap remains at just over $130.5B (8.00am GMT) after very little movement in the last 24 hours,
Shapeshift have released a series of six short documentaries entitled 'Down The Rabbit Hole' , about crypto currency and the people who maintain its values.
Looks worth a watch and free to watch if you sign-up.
In the news today:
- Russian President Putin Orders Government to Adopt Crypto Regulation by July 2019 (article below)
- Cryptopia to Reopen in "Read-only" Mode by Monday (article below)
- ShapeShift Presents Six-Episode Show Dedicated to Crypto Enthusiasts (article below)
- A Crypto Project That Raised $20 Million Is Caught Faking Its Founding Team (article below)
- Apple Founder Wozniak Claims Bitcoin Bear Market Created “Massive” Value For Crypto (article below)
Please note: This is not in any way financial advice and you should always research your own information from a diverse and valued source of resources. The author does hiold cryptocurrencies and may hold some discussed , but aims to show an unbioased news opinion.
Russian President Vladimir Putin has issued another deadline for the government to adopt regulations for the digital assets industry, according to instructions for the Federal Assembly. The document w...
Cryptopia, a New Zealand-based crypto exchange that was hacked in January, aims to reopen their site "as read-only" by Monday, the company announced....
Switzerland-based crypto exchange ShapeShift announced the launch of a six-episode show, dubbed “Down the Rabbit Hole,” which is dedicated to crypto enthusiasts. The exchange posted a trailer for ...
A cryptocurrency project that appears to have raised at least $20 million through a referral-based marketing scheme has been advertising false information about its team members, a CoinDesk investigat...
As Bitcoin (BTC) struggled in late-2018, headlines plastered on the world’s largest business news outlets accentuated that the cryptocurrency space lost hundreds of billions in value. While many cyn...