The market has continued to grow to just over $253.5B (7th June 8am BST), in the last 24 hours.
Bitcoin (BTC) is now around $7992.50 , after just over 1% growth . Most coins have shown a slight gain, with Litecoin, (LTC) , leading the pack with over 8.5% growth to over $113.
(See market snapshot below for up to the minute key metrics)
In the news today:
- Over 100 Staff Now Reportedly Working On Facebook’s Crypto Project (article below)
- Facebook plans June 18th cryptocurrency debut. Here’s what we know (article below)
- Crypto Traders Set Record High on LocalBitcoins As Tech Giant Kicks Off Blockchain Summit on Richard Branson’s Island (article below)
- This Ridiculously Stupid Bitcoin Clone Surged 800% Today (article below)
- EOS Startup Block.One Is Using Its Billions to Buy Back More Equity (article below)
Please note: This is not in any way financial advice and you should always research your own information from a diverse and valued source of resources. The author does hold cryptocurrencies and may hold some discussed , but aims to show an unbioased news opinion.
More details are now emerging regarding high-level executives for social media giant Facebook’s crypto project, according to a report by CNBC on June 6. According to the report, there are now 100 p...
Facebook is finally ready to reveal details about its cryptocurrency codenamed Libra. It’s currently scheduled for a June 18th release of a white paper explaining its cryptocurrency’s basics, acc...
The demand for Bitcoin is soaring in Kazakhstan where the inflation rate has averaged 47.11% from 1992 until 2019. According to data compiled by Coin.dance, crypto traders moved 71,476,515 Kazakhstan...
Why buy the original Bitcoin (BTC), when you can own some Bitcoin 2 (BTC2)? You, like most people, probably thought that shady cryptocurrency forks are a thing of the past. But boy, oh boy, were you w...
Block.one, the company that built the EOS blockchain, is in the middle of another equity buyback in order to bring on more strategic investors, a source familiar with the matter told CoinDesk. The co...